If you have a PayPal account, you can send money free with paypal.
Transfers between PayPal at no cost can be made if the payment is not a buying and selling transaction.
PayPal itself provides two types of payments to other PayPal accounts. First, send money to a friend. There are no fees for making payments to friends using your PayPal balance.
Remember payments are made using a PayPal balance. If you use a balance from a credit or debit card, you will still be charged.
How to Top Up PayPal USD 20 for Free
Second, pay for goods or services. For this transaction, the seller will pay a fee. But usually the seller doesn't want to lose, so he has made a price by including the PayPal fee component.
But the advantage of this method is that your funds will be protected by PayPal's Buyer Protection feature. So if there is a problem in the transaction then your funds will be returned.
How to send free money with paypal
This time we will discuss how to transfer from a PayPal account at no cost or free.
Here's a step-by-step transfer between PayPal accounts at no cost:
- 1. Open your PayPal account.
- 2. Enter the balance menu and select Send or request payment.
- 3. Fill in the PayPal email address that will receive the payment.
- 4. Fill in the nominal payment to be sent in USD.
- 5. Select the payment destination. There are two options send to friends or pay for goods and services. Select send to friends.
- 6. Fill in the notes for the recipient if needed.
- 7. What payment method do you choose? Choose to use your PayPal balance so there are no fees. If you choose to use a credit or debit card, there is a fee of USD 3.29.
- 8. If you are sure confirm or click Send Payment Now.
- 9. Transactions between PayPal accounts have been successful.
- 10. The payee will receive a payment email from PayPal.
That's a review of how to transfer to fellow PayPal accounts so that you don't get charged at all, aka free. May be useful!