Verizon's offering goes live alongside Disney Plus launch on Tuesday, November 12. Now that we have streaming services and offers available, here's everything we know about free offers.
who is eligible, how long it is available, and what is the description. Read on so you can start watching Disney Plus for free!
WHAT ARE THE DISNEY PLUS VERIZON FREE OFFERS?
- In October, Disney and Verizon announced that certain Verizon Fios and Verizon Wireless customers can get the first year of Disney Plus for free.
- That's savings of as much as $ 83.88, for people thinking of subscribing to Disney Plus every month.
What are the VERIZON ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS?
- To be eligible for the Disney Plus Verizon free year, you must be at least 18 years of age and belong to at least one of the following three groups:
- You currently have Verizon Wireless service with an unlimited data package, including the Verizon Unlimited, Go Unlimited, Beyond Unlimited, Above Unlimited, Get More Unlimited, Do More Unlimited, Play More Unlimited, or Start Unlimited packages.
- (Doesn't count if you have a business or prepaid account, or if you're on one of your old corporate data plans.)
- You are a new Verizon Fios customer - that is, you will be signing up for, or switching to, Verizon Fios internet / home TV service. You're eligible as long as you get independent internet with speeds of at least 50 mbps, or a two-year contract for Verizon's Double Play or Triple Pay bundle.
- (Does not count if you are already a Fios customer, or if you signed up for Fios Business services.)
- You are a new Verizon 5G subscriber - that is, you will sign up for, or switch to, Verizon 5G wireless home internet service, which is currently only available in certain areas of Chicago; Sacramento, California; Los Angeles; Houston; and Indianapolis. (Does not count if you are already a Verizon 5G customer.)
HOW TO GET DISNEY PLUS THROUGH VERIZON
- If you are already a Verizon Wireless subscriber on one of the eligible unlimited data plans, you can simply log in to My Verizon account / app to add Disney Plus. Once you are logged in, you will see a notification about a free offer - click "Get Disney +" to begin the process.
- If you are a new Verizon Wireless or Verizon 5G customer, you will see info about Disney Plus in your confirmation email from Verizon after you activate your device or after installation is complete.
- Note that new Verizon 5G subscribers should have spotted something about the free Disney Plus deal during the sign-up process.
- If you're a new Verizon Fios customer, you must have seen something about the free Disney Plus deal when you signed up. Once your Fios installation is complete, Verizon will send you an email with a link to sign up for Disney Plus via the Verizon website or the My Fios app.
- For more details on the free offer, see Verizon's FAQ for cellular / 5G subscribers and Fios customers.